U.S. President Jimmy Carter, left, and Soviet President Leonid Brezhnev smile and shake hands while Soviet Foreign Minister Andrej Gromyko, center, applauds in the Vienna Imperial Hofburg Palace after Carter and Brezhnev signed the SALT II treaty, June 18, 1979. Behind Carter, partly covered, is Secretary of State Cyrus Vance; behind Brezhnev is Soviet Ambassador to the U.S. Anatoly Dobrynin and at far right is Soviet Defense Minister Dmitri Usitnov. (AP Photo)
- Are Colorado Democrat 527 Groups Breaking the Law?
- Mark Udall, Joe Salazar Advocates Condone Colorado Vote Fraud
- The Secret BLM Plan to Close Off 140 Million Acres
- Western Colorado Bureaucrat uses Hippie Dippy “Facilitator” to Corral Ranchers in Glade Park
- A Few Steps to Stopping Ebola in the United States
Tags2012 elections Abortion Capitalism children Christmas Colorado Communism conservatives Constitution defense Defense Cuts democrats education family Foreign policy Illegal aliens Jesus Christ LDS liberalism liberals liberty Little Bird Dog and the Big Ship marriage mental illness military missile defense Mitt Romney Mormon Obama Obamacare Peace through Strength Politics public schools religion Ronald Reagan Ron Paul Russia sequestration socialism Tea Party veterans Vietnam War Watchdog.org welfare Ziggy