U.S. President Jimmy Carter, left, and Soviet President Leonid Brezhnev smile and shake hands while Soviet Foreign Minister Andrej Gromyko, center, applauds in the Vienna Imperial Hofburg Palace after Carter and Brezhnev signed the SALT II treaty, June 18, 1979. Behind Carter, partly covered, is Secretary of State Cyrus Vance; behind Brezhnev is Soviet Ambassador to the U.S. Anatoly Dobrynin and at far right is Soviet Defense Minister Dmitri Usitnov. (AP Photo)
Tags2012 elections Abortion big government Capitalism children Christianity Christmas Colorado Communism conservatives Constitution defense Defense Cuts democrats education family Foreign policy Illegal aliens Jesus Christ LDS liberalism liberals liberty Little Bird Dog and the Big Ship marriage mental illness military missile defense Mitt Romney Mormon Obama Obamacare Peace through Strength Politics religion Ronald Reagan Ron Paul sequestration socialism Tea Party veterans Vietnam War Watchdog.org welfare Ziggy
- Jacquetta on ZIGGY: STOP THE LAW OF THE SEA TREATY!
- ReaganGirl on Who is ReaganGirl and How Can I Reach Her?
- Dennis on Who is ReaganGirl and How Can I Reach Her?
- All Good Survival Plans Start With You | Following JC Ministries on All Good Survival Plans Start With You
- Great Lakes on Debunking Feminist Myths about Domestic Violence