BUY NOW! “Little Bird Dog and the Big Ship” and “Saving the Vietnamese Orphans,” books One and Two of ”The Heroes of the Vietnam War: Books for Children” by Marjorie Haun. These are the FIRST positive, patriotic children’s non-fiction books about the Vietnam War. Now Available online at: Barnes and Nobel.com , Amazon.com, and BooksAMillion.com.
July 3, 2013
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
The 237th anniversary of the signing of The Declaration of Independence is upon us and now is a good time to reread the document, especially those sections which remind us why declaring independence from Mad King George’s oppressive regime was a matter of liberty or death for Colonial America.
The History of repeated Injuries and Usurpations by the guy whose middle name is Hussein is not unlike that which the Founding Fathers enumerated as justification for declaring independence from George III’s England. Let’s examine the parallels:
He has forbidden his Governors to pass laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
- The DOJ war against states which seek to the stop access by illegal aliens to social services
- The purposeful use of rules and regulations that prevent Border Patrol agents and ICE agents from arresting, prosecuting, and deporting criminal aliens who cross the borders illegally
- The Obama Administration has used the courts to prevent the implementation of numerous efforts by the states to purge ineligible voters from their rolls, and to enforce federal immigration law.
- The Keystone XL Pipeline is the one quick fix that would help heal our economy for the long term and produce a surge in job growth, but Mad King Barack creates hurdles, and simply delays decisions on this critical energy opportunity as either a matter of neglect, malice, or both.
He has called together Legislative Bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.
- The backdoor passage of Obamacare using the “reconciliation process” even after the legislation was rejected by a sound majority of Americans
- Threats to keep the Senate in session through important Holidays if his measures are not passed
He has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.
- The illegal and unconstitutional use of the IRS to monitor, harass, and incapacitate Tea Party, Jewish, and other groups Mad King Barack deems to be ideological enemies
- The Department of Homeland Security’s purchase of billions of rounds of ammunition to starve the private market as well as amass an fearsome civil army designed to control civil unrest by those groups Mad King Barack regards as ideological enemies
- Obama’s 32+ unelected czars
- 16 thousand new IRS agents who will be needed to enforce Obamacare
- 150 new federal agencies alone to enforce Obamacare
- Hundreds of new federal agencies (run by the executive branch) and countless thousands of new crushing regulations
- Terrorism of small businesses and private property owners by police forces within federal agencies
He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.
- The purge of Military Commanders whom Mad King Barack fears, or who may disagree with his petri dish approach to the Military
- Unilateral decisions by Hussein regarding Military intervention and support to foreign regimes without consent of Congress
- The creation of a secretive Homeland Security force under direction of Secretary of DHS without congressional oversight
- Joint Military exercises run with foreign troops on American soil
- Military exercises within urban areas
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our Laws: giving his assent to the acts of pretended legislation.
- Supporting the UN with “environmental” initiatives that harm the economies of western countries
- He has cooperated with the United Nations in the implementation of Agenda 21, the global “sustainability” initiative that would cede American lands and waters over to an international body of planners.
- Mad King Barack has suppressed domestic coal, oil and gas energy production while giving billions to support Sharia states in “green” energy initiatives
- The appointments of members of Muslim Brotherhood to sensitive positions in executive cabinet, and commingling of Islamist and Sharia philosophies and influences in executive agencies and initiatives
- The DOJ push for consideration of Sharia law in important legal decisions
- Mad King Barack’s legal “protectionism” towards all things Islamist, and infringement of First Amendment rights of those who speak out against, or expose Islamic extremism
For imposing taxes on us without our consent:
- Hundreds of new “fees” and taxes on individuals of medium and high income, corporations, and small businesses too numerous to name
- Over 20 new taxes in Obamacare alone, not to mention the punitive surtaxes on medical manufacturers, and a penalty tax on those who choose not to buy government-mandated insurance
- Mad King Barack’s push to end the Bush tax cuts which he characterizes as ”subsidies for the rich.”
For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable laws, and altering fundamentally the forms of our governments.
- The end of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,” and the transformation of the Military from the greatest fighting force in the world, to a laboratory for social experimentation
- Mad King Barack ordered his Department of Justice Department to not defend the bi-partisan “Defense of Marriage Act,” which simply protects American taxpayers having to fund relationships they find morally repugnant
- Obama’s attack on states which address illegal immigration and voter fraud in an assault against the Federalist model of government.
- The Pentagon’s war against Christians in the Military
- Mad King Barack’s war against traditional marriage, chastity, morality, etc.
- Mad King Barack’s war against the supremacy of the Constitution and constitutional separation of powers
- Mad King Barack’s failed use of “Sequestration” as an excuse to limit citizen access to national and historical sites while spending hundreds of millions on meaningless junkets
- Along with the destruction of the meaning of “marriage,” and the purpose of the Military, Mad King Barack is at war with what it means to be an American citizen as he pushes to open our borders to tens of millions of illegal immigrants so they may instantly obtain legal status
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian savages, whose known rule of warfare is an undistinguished destruction, of all ages, sexes and conditions.
- The Tsarnaev brothers
- The Fort Hood jihad attacker
- Shielding of numerous Islamic jihadists from scrutiny and prosecution
- Mad King Barack’s ban of references to “Islamic Extremism” in executive branch communications
- The military and political support of Islamic extremist insurrections in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, etc.
- Mad King Barack’s winks and nods to black mob violence against other races as lapdog media turns a blind eye
- DOJ dismissal of charges against New Black Panther intimidation of white voters in PA
- Support of the lawless and destructive Occupy Movement
The man whose middle name is Hussein is not a King, but he rules as if he was a tyrant. Our Founders understood the stakes of the gamble they took with their lives, liberty, fortunes, and sacred honor 237 years ago. The stakes are higher now because a population of Americans, which is fast approaching a majority, is willing to trade human liberty for their perception of perpetual government administered sustenance and security. We cannot wait to declare independence from Mad King Barack and his massive political machine. I hope that on July 4, 2013, individuals, 9/12 organizations, the Tea Party, and other Liberty groups in towns and cities across the United States will display acts of civil disobedience in defiance of the tyrants in government, and secure our rights through the active use (to keep and bear arms) of the Second Amendment. Now we throw off all further attempts to snuff out the torch of American freedom with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, mutually pledging to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor.
By Marjorie Haun 7/3/13
If you live in Western Colorado, please team up with the Mesa County Patriots on July 4 for a show of civil defiance of Colorado’s new laws which infringes our 2nd Amendment rights. Please click here for more information. I hope to see you there.