- Mission Impossible would be called racist because so many of the team’s missions were in Africa and Asia.
- Jack Benny’s interchanges with Rochester would be called racist, even though Rochester always got the best of Jack.
- Red Skelton would be the thought criminal of all time. Freddy the Freeloader would be insensitivity to the homeless, Klem Kadiddlehopper would be insensitive to people in Appalachia and other such places.
- Dead Eye Dick would conjure images of genocide of Native Americans.
- Bill Cosby’s and Flip Wilson’s routines would be labeled as making fun of minorities and the poor.
- Bill Dana (Jose Jiminez) would have his image set aflame bi La Raza, and be accused of hating Hispanics.
- McHale’s Navy would anathema to politically correct Asian-Americans.
Does anyone out their not understand why I hold the Left in total contempt, with political correctness being just one reason? No, I don’t hate them. You have to respect someone to hate them. Perhaps you can think of some examples of your own of Political Correctness run amok.